World Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine European webinar May 10, 2024Join the First WADEM European Chapter Webinar
The European Centre for Disaster Medicine (CEMEC), one of the proud founders of the WADEM European Chapter, is delighted to announce the inaugural World Association for Disaster and Emergency Medicine European Webinar, scheduled for May 10, 2024, at 05:00 PM Europe/Brussels. This event is set to provide valuable knowledge and insights from esteemed experts in the field of disaster medicine and related disciplines.
- Dr. Frank Van Trimpont (WADEM Europe Chair, International CBRNE Institute): Welcome and Introduction
- Prof. Donald Donahue (WADEM World President): General Introduction
- Prof. Roberto Mugavero (European Centre for Disaster Medicine President): Welcome Message from CEMEC
- Prof. Alain Bauer (CNAM France, Criminology Department, Chair Holder): Terrorism - Current and Future Issues
- Prof. Derrick Tin (WADEM World, Board Member): Counter-Terrorism Medicine
- Prof. John Galatas (International CBRNE Institute): CBRN Threats - What Caregivers Need to Know
- Mr. Julien Marx (CNAM France, Criminology Department, PhD Candidate): From Medical Intelligence to Counter-Terrorism Medicine - Possible Future Deployment in Europe
- Joint Debate
- Dr. Frank Van Trimpont: Closing Remarks
We cordially invite you to seize this unique opportunity to learn from experts in the field of disaster medicine. Save the date and secure your spot by clicking on the following personal event link: Join Now
Prepare yourself for an enlightening and engaging webinar that will significantly enhance your understanding of disaster medicine.
We look forward to your participation.